The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Nefash's Pilot Training School

soneil

I hope this is the right place to announce my new site but I pretty much consider it a fan site. Apologies if it's more suitable in another forum.

Anyway, I've always loved space missions, which I think it's fair to say are one of the less played parts of the game. For a while I've been thinking of putting together a comprehensive resource about space missions and now I've finally got around doing it. I've done it with a sort of roleplay touch since being a hot shot pilot has always been an important RP aspect of my main character.

The site has information about ship upgrades and fleet com rewards. Most importantly though are guides to every single space mission. I haven't finished all of the guides yet but I'm nearly done. Just finishing the guides for 2 of the republic space missions and several imperial missions. Plus a few things here and there to fix. I've had a few guildies beta testing the site for me. :) Other than that they're pretty much complete. Each space mission also has a video demonstration of me with one of my character flying through the mission with in video notes on objectives and tips. All the videos are also collected together on a youtube channel.

Basically I hope it will be something that will help people with space missions, especially the harder ones. In any case I've had fun putting it together. Now the links.

Nefash's Pilot Training School

Youtube Channel if you want to skip straight to the videos

• 3 weeks later...
The site's pretty much finished now. Thanks for the messages from people who have been using it. All space missions now have demo videos except the imperial heroic missions as I've only done them on republic side so far (but they're basically the same missions).