Gearing up PvP War Hero

greatlabguy

If you're comm capped when you start, buy the weapons first. i bought the ear and implants first when I did it but I kind of regret it because of how long it takes to build up that many comms again. Almost 100% you want the pummeler pieces (ear is power acc, implants are power surge). I personally don't use the vindicator armorings because of the desperate need to use GBTF constantly solo queuing into normals. Extra range on dispatch is nice too. I went Ear+Implants, weapons, relics, rest of gear in order of biggest stat upgrade.

Itemization depends on spec. Assuming you're going Focus, get all the WH weaponmaster pieces and then start buying the wh vindicator gloves. They have the power mod and power/surge enhancement. I don't have any EWH gear at all and I still always finish top 4 (top if we have a healer that actually heals). You want overkill augments, power endurance. Your crit will be **** but it's not important for focus because of the 100% crit on smash. Many people will disagree with me on that, argue for might augments (str end), but I lost a chunk of my bonus damage and a not insignificant amount of damage on the scoreboard when I tried switching over.

Watchmen and combat I think the targets are 25% crit 75% surge unbuffed. After you hit that stack power (again, wh vindicator gloves).

Edited by Racter

If you're comm capped when you start, buy the weapons first. i bought the ear and implants first when I did it but I kind of regret it because of how long it takes to build up that many comms again. Almost 100% you want the pummeler pieces (ear is power acc, implants are power surge). I personally don't use the vindicator armorings because of the desperate need to use GBTF constantly solo queuing into normals. Extra range on dispatch is nice too. I went Ear+Implants, weapons, relics, rest of gear in order of biggest stat upgrade.

Itemization depends on spec. Assuming you're going Focus, get all the WH weaponmaster pieces and then start buying the wh vindicator gloves. They have the power mod and power/surge enhancement. I don't have any EWH gear at all and I still always finish top 4 (top if we have a healer that actually heals). You want overkill augments, power endurance. Your crit will be **** but it's not important for focus because of the 100% crit on smash. Many people will disagree with me on that, argue for might augments (str end), but I lost a chunk of my bonus damage and a not insignificant amount of damage on the scoreboard when I tried switching over.

Watchmen and combat I think the targets are 25% crit 75% surge unbuffed. After you hit that stack power (again, wh vindicator gloves).

Thanks so much!

I'm watchman, is focus better for pvp now?

Thanks so much!

I'm watchman, is focus better for pvp now?

Focus can produce really big damage numbers, but the other 2 trees can also put out good numbers. All 3 trees are gear dependent.

Play which tree is comfortable to you.