Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

leveling spec

EQrunnr

Hello,

I just wanted to ask, which one of the three specs you find as the best of the specs.

Some people say its Combat because it has nice sustain but some say Watchman, no one seems to say focus but anyway, will you please tell me which one is better?

Also can you link here some build you are or were using, or you think it is good?

I'm linking a spec that my friend is using, can you please tell if it needs to change or it is good enough?

http://www.jedispecs.com/jedi-knight-sentinel/swtor-jedi-knight-sentinel-build-watchman-leveling-spec/

Thanks everyone for help. much appreciated

Happy Christmas :)

I used Watchman and I use this build. Also note, I'm PVE only.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIbRrRMfsZhRMZM.2

Compared to your build, I take Watchguard instead of Force Fade. In PVE, the ability to have faster interrupts is way better than the useless Force Camo effect. Pretty much the only reason you should be using it as an emergency threat dump to your companion in dire situations. Minus two seconds of Force Kick is way better.

I also take Valor instead of Recompense. That's a personal think. I took Riposte off my bar. I didn't like the situational activation and its 3 Focus cost screws up my focus management. Getting the extra Centering for more Zen usage, I feel, is way better than having Rebuke CD reduction.

After the 31 in Watchman, the rest are up to your tastes. I like the AOE defense and the CD redux on Master Strike, because I like to mix in a lot when I'm fighting.

I feel like three points in Insight for more Force crits are wasted, since Watchman doesn't really utilize Force (which are Force Sweep and Force Stasis - and maybe either Cauterize or Overload Saber, I can't remember). But I feel since I get auto-crits from Zen, which I'm using all the time anyway so that seems like 3 points wasted.

Thanks for your advices, i see your points.

The talents you mentioned, that i chose but you chose others, are probably more for PvP situations so i can understand your stand there. I like your build, thanks for your time!

btw. im quite a noob so, could you please tell me which stance or actually form, i should use when? :p

thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.