The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Moar Planets!

DewyMossEmpire

Greets‼

What are everyone's thoughts about seeing more planets in SWTOR? I think there could be soo many additions, & they don't necessarily have to be a part of any Class Mission, how about adding them just for the sake of exploration & immersion? The first three that come to mind would be Naboo, Dantooine, & Kashyyyk. Naboo would be spectacular, I always have loved it - the architecture & Nature of it was always beautifully portrayed. Although Theed City won't exist til 832 BBY, the early cities would still sport that trademark design that Theed has. Dantooine is my all-time favorite planet - the huge plains & grasslands, the wildlife & just how peaceful it is! & who doesn't have some kind of attachment to it from KOTOR? Kashyyyk would be epic as always - visiting the beaches & the Shadowlands & of course the villages among the trunks of the massive trees.

What other planets would you guys want to see?

Plus, in my experience with playing SWTOR, I've mixed my own music from SW into it. Be it playing "Battle of Heroes" from Ep. III during an epic showdown with a Sith, or "The Jedi Academy" from KOTOR while teaching young Jedi the ways of the Force on Tython, or even "Vode An" from Republic Commando when my very own Commando is charging into battle, it would be even more of an experience to be able to replay old OSTs on more planets. I'll say again how I really believe that adding planets just for the sake of adding them, only to explore & find some Side Missions, would truly add a lot to the game.

Oh! I forgot to mention that visiting a Gungan City on Naboo would also be epicsprinkles. ^^

Edited by DewyMossEmpire