The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Loyal but is this game Broken

ExcaliburKnight

Ok been here since beta weekend's have 2 C.E edition accounts on a 6mnth recurrent Sub Have spent about £150 on cartel coins. so would think I'm a loyal player did a played count up and over 8 characters that I use have played more than 96 days 12 hours and 20 mins since Dec 20th Last year. ( perks of being Retired)

any way again the servers crashed tonight ( one on the American servers and one on European) again down time:mad:

Game has become more and more of a Un-enjoyable experience over the last 3mnths due to Game Crashes / Crashes to desktop on some HMFP + a number of game breaking Bugs (crashing at the end of a Flash point so you lose your Black hole coms) Letters to customer service not being answered.

The lack of fore sight in cartel packs giving you items that are faction Specific which are bind on pick up so for example droid customisation CN-2N Dummy been given to a Sith player with NO way of trading it to a republic character on your legacy as its bind on pick up. (feel this to be bad business as you spend Real life money to then be cheated in items you can not use so have to delete.

Feel sad that have seen the Game Mechanics since 1.4 have really started to break this game pre 1.4 never had any issue with Bugs in this game since 1.4 the game is now broken in my opinion.

I know its not my machine as spent £3k buying a top of range spec Desktop for launch of this game and all error codes point to game having issues at the server end.

Do others feel like me that even though we love this game its not getting the care it needs, even with F2P how would they feel spending RL money to then have the experience we have with constant Crashes to desktop with then having to put your security key and password in all over again hoping that the party you just finished doing a 30-40min HM with haven't disbanded.

Rant over tired of trying to believe in a better tomorrow when this game is constantly having issues which should be a Major Priority..

Bugs, lack of competent customer service and now the Cartel Market trying to bleed subs for everything they can get have basically been the final straw for me so I cancelled my sub.

I was in BETA, early access and I love the Star Wars universe, loved KOTOR1 & 2, even loved this game but since patch 1.2 its been nothing but more bugs and no fixes for old bugs and now the fact CS completely ignore anything to do with those old bugs (some since BETA) and no sign of them focusing their efforts on fixing them instead of packing a Cartel Market full of fluff (even some of those items broken) its just too much.

What exactly are subs paying for now? The only thing a sub gets now ahead of Preferred/F2P is less annoyances but the major annoyances (bugs) are not being fixed. We certainly dont/didnt receive the Customer Service we are/were supposedly paying for.

Edited by JFerret

You are super loyal to this game :) Hope the game lasts and delivers.

There was a message from Bioware/EA that they look forward to customer´s feedback regarding F2P and Cartel Market, so it means they might listen to all the complains, review and change the system. Or so we hope. Of course, the downside of that is that loyal customers have to become guinea pigs and try things out on the live version, and spend real money in the process.

I had a bad experience with Quick travel from Cartel market. It crashed the game and my PC. Not sure if it is a coincidence, but I´d rather stay away from buying another quick travel.

I spent $475.00 us on upgrading my whole pc, thought it would stop downloading problems and it hasent im on my 6th day of trying to reinstall this game. If they would fix the bugs and downloading/repair issues more people would be playing. However they dont seem to be to worried about that. They should have hired BLIZZARD to make this game.