Servers Crashed??

SickTag

Looks like its just Harbinger

I swear, it's *always* "just Harbinger" :(

Even more annoying is the character rollback I know to anticipate. Hopefully only a few minutes, I'd hate to lose all the heroics I finally found groups for.

Edited by Nythain

I swear, it's *always* "just Harbinger" :(

Yup they combined servers to save costs when things got cut, and they lack system stability because of it. (lag on the server side, because when you freeze and the game keeps going and everyone in the WZ or instance experiences it, that is not one person.) Also a lot of crashing, and the lag is unbearable sometimes during peak hours and only peak for me

yeah all subs should get 1000 cc or more for this been sitting here like 30 mins or so waiting could be almost done with my dailies by now i have some real life things 2 do today i dont got time 2 just waste waiting for some kind of post from the staff!!!

rollbck... i just finished doingthe dailies in section x and was doing long shots for the weekly ... and didnt hit the drop box yet.. grrrr

Hopefully.... hopefully, you completed it and it just needs to be turned in. A few weeks ago this happened to me and I turned it in with out issue.

Can you not move characters to a different server?

No. It's a feature we've been demanding for almost a year now. Can't even pay to do it atm. Even if possible, hard to tell if Legacy would go with them or only the characters. Legacy is the only reason I haven't started new characters on a more stable server yet.

Can you not move characters to a different server?

This is what I see when I go to the Character Transfer Page:

The character transfer service is currently unavailable.

Please check back later.

Have questions? See the Character Transfer FAQ for more details.