Thank you Bioware (really, thank you!)

szandos

With all the negative posts on the forums I think it's in place with something positive.

I've been in the weekend beta, I've had the priviliege of getting early access since Wednesday and I've loved every minute of it! Not so much being in queue to get in, but that has just made me create alts on other servers to enjoy the stories and explore other areas and options.

Thank you Bioware for making the game that I've been waiting for! Not only has it lived up to my expectations, but it has exceeded them!

Now if only work could end for today so I actually could play some...

Second that. Thank you people at Bioware, for this really great Star Wars experience; for providing me with yet another well-written and highly immersive roleplaying game and expanding on one of my favourite parts of the SW EU. I think you're still doing a great job.

Oh oh... something bad is happening. The republic and Sith empire are agreeing on something, meaning the end of the war, meaning the end of this MMO... well it was fun while it lasted.

(Talking about your logo avatar just in case I look like an idiot... may look like an idiot anyway... :p)

Edited by DarkEonz

I'm really enjoying the game, far more than I originally believed... I've even put Skyrim down in order to play this - and Skyrim is one of the best games I've played in years. I'm loving the questing, the flashpoints are great fun, I'm even having fun with the crafting. Is the game perfect? No, it has it's flaws and bugs. Do they impede my enjoyment? No, I find the good things to be good enough for me to look past the flaws.

Bioware you have done a very good job - but DO NOT rest on your laurels! There is stuff that needs to be improved, and I find myself caring much more about the success of the game now than I did before I tried it.

Thanks for a great game - and keep up the good work!