<Sedition> Is recruiting

NsxAnJeL

Hey there, we're an Imperial guild looking to fill a few positions in our second raid group, and one in our main raid group.

Main raid group: We need a ranged DPS for our 8-man HM TFB progression. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am.

Second raid group: We need all roles to start our second raid group (8man raids). This group will be starting on SM TFB/EC and soon hoping over to HM EC and eventually HM TFB. Having mostly Rakata gear would be ideal, but we're open to running some HM KP/EV or SM TFB to get you geared up from columni. If you're mostly Black hole, that's great too, just know that you might be doing the easy raids for a little bit. Raid times are Sunday and Wednesday from 9:30pm to 12:30am.

We're a group of casual, adult players very interested in PvE. We have a few PVPers aswell but it isn't our main focus.

If you're interested, reply here or send an in-game mail to

Lockoman

Thanks for reading, see you in-game!

Returning player here, just wanted to let you know I'm interested. Only problem is I have little experience doing 4 or 8 mans, and a somewhat restricted playtime. I only play after my daughter goes to bed on weekdays (8-9pm cst).

Lvl50 Powertech, and I have no quams against going dps or tank (gotta learn on or the other anyways). Gonna work on getting geared up tonight, and over the next week or so. Feel free to hit me up in game, name is Thyella.

Edit: start time is 8-9pm, end time is usually nlt 11pm cst

Edited by BlueFalcon
clarification

We're just got kind of high on melee DPS and tanks, so I wouldnt be able to guarantee you a spot for raid, but we'd still love to have you. We're willing to get returning players geared up and teach them the new raid mechanics.

If you're still interested, reply here or send an ingame mail to Lockoman :)