The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Just re-subbed...

Darth_Ozzy

Just re-subbed yesterday after taking a few months break and playing a few others games. But I did read the forums a lot and all you see is folks complaining about the game. At this point SWTOR is not the greatest MMO of all time, may never be... But it is young and has a lot of potential. If you're a fan of SW its a good game. If you're a fan of cute little black and white bears I'm sure you can find a game like that that will appeal to you. What Im saying is if you dont like it dont play it, move on for now. I dont like brussell sprouts but I dont set around complaining about them all the time, I just avoid them.

Blessed Be!!

Agreed! I took like 2-3 months break and played other games. When I came back they made a lot of changes and I was pleasantly surprised about it. Sadly there is always negativity in the forums, however I still like them if they are constructive and not one of those rage quit threads, which adds absolutely nothing.

Just re-subbed yesterday after taking a few months break and playing a few others games. But I did read the forums a lot and all you see is folks complaining about the game. At this point SWTOR is not the greatest MMO of all time, may never be... But it is young and has a lot of potential. If you're a fan of SW its a good game. If you're a fan of cute little black and white bears I'm sure you can find a game like that that will appeal to you. What Im saying is if you dont like it dont play it, move on for now. I dont like brussell sprouts but I dont set around complaining about them all the time, I just avoid them.

Blessed Be!!

QFT

If only more people would take this adivce the forums at least would actually be a place to exchange positive ideas about the game instead of the bastian of negativity that they are.

I just came back as well after a few months away. I agree with some people, the game has allot of issues, and could have been so much better. However from a story/lore perspective it is still best in class and that's what keeps bringing me back.

It took City of Heroes 3 years before it grabbed my attention (And held it for 4 years) and it took wow 7 years I think before I bothered with it, so I am willing to give this chance to grow, assuming it survives long enough.

I too just resubbed after a 6 month break, enjoying it so far.

The problem with this thread is you have just resubbed, I for one have been here since BETA and Early Access and all we have had is bugs (new bugs introduced each patch, old bugs still not fixed), rubbish customer service and lack of information about anything. So when you do a full 1 year sub and experience these issues for yourself you will maybe agree with those of us who are now leaving the game due to these issues not being handled correctly and the direction this game is taking with the Cartel Market.

The problem with this thread is you have just resubbed, I for one have been here since BETA and Early Access and all we have had is bugs (new bugs introduced each patch, old bugs still not fixed), rubbish customer service and lack of information about anything. So when you do a full 1 year sub and experience these issues for yourself you will maybe agree with those of us who are now leaving the game due to these issues not being handled correctly and the direction this game is taking with the Cartel Market.

Ive been here just as long and I still love the game. Why? because I dont expect devs to jump when I say jump I dont want everything for free or feel entitled to everything just because I am sub. Its people like you who bring down the community. Nothing is perfect and you should accept that every game out there has bugs. Just because you dont feel they do a good enough job doesn't mean they don't. If you think you could do better then go ahead make a game Ill play it and constantly hammer you for not doing everything that I want done. Just leave and stop complaining on the forums please.

Same old rhetoric I see, I dont claim to be able to make a game like this, I pay them to make a game that satisfies me. The lack of bug fixes even from BETA/PTS, more bugs every patch, they even introduced another bugged double-bladed lightsaber to the CM after plenty of people informed them the first one they added was broken and before fixing that and the new one they add more fluff to the CM.

You must also be very happy with the level of customer services you are receiving, unfortunately I am not, over a week for a standard reply, irrelevant reply or just being ignored completely are all experiences I have had so because you are happy to continue playing the game that you have no issues with bugs, customer service then I hope you enjoy it but I doubt it will be long till you are affected by this and then we will see.

The only sense of entitlement I have is I pay for a service that they are not delivering on so I can choose to leave when I want, I post here cos there are so many people who say why all the whining, I am trying to give you a heads up from someone who has been here since day 1 and of my experiences.

You can continue to play I have no problem with that at all, but dont go round calling people whiners because of the rubbish experiences they have had with this game just because you havent, we all play differently.