two words rocket launcher

Norgeron

this may have been said before but how awesome would it be to get a skill that has you pop out a rocket launcher like blizz, for the Trooper and or Bounty Hunter. I play both and I want to see this far more than in just a quest line.... how bout the rest of you?

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/Severik22/Screenshot_2012-12-13_22_04_00_352868_zps3b6dd614.jpg

Which quest is that? I really don't remember using a rocket launcher (though it's been best part of a year since I did anything other than end-game stuff on my trooper) other than on Ilum.

But yes, not a bad idea. It could even have been used to replace Mortar Volley as an AoE (though it would require changes to the BH).

Which quest is that? I really don't remember using a rocket launcher (though it's been best part of a year since I did anything other than end-game stuff on my trooper) other than on Ilum.

But yes, not a bad idea. It could even have been used to replace Mortar Volley as an AoE (though it would require changes to the BH).

in the alderaan planet quest i think :)

on corelia there´s a quest where you use a rocket launcher too. There´s probably more. It would be a nice skill. Not sure it would fit on a vanguard though. Rocket launcher is a ranged thing and vanguards are more in your face kinda troopers.

Just make it the next trooper dps relic. a clicky thing with min 10yard req. Shouldn´t be too hard to balance out. I had loads of fun with my rocket launcher in wow even when it was a loss of dps to use it. The funfactor was just great.

Or make it a new talent for the coming level increase someday.