Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Those with early guild signup have been shafted

Ulorik

Those taking part in early access/guild signup have been shafted.

Who at Bioware had the brilliant idea to seemingly put a big chunk of those bothering to go through the guild signup onto the same server ? (The Red Eclipse in our case)

I mean how hard can it be - you have information about guilds signing up...and then you can't even distribute those equally across the servers, in the end punishing those who went along with your cunning plan. This was obvious when we were still in early access and had english pve servers with 1.5 hours queue whilst others were at standard or high load.

Someone at Bioware has ****ed up big time

Those taking part in early access/guild signup have been shafted.

Who at Bioware had the brilliant idea to seemingly put a big chunk of those bothering to go through the guild signup onto the same server ? (The Red Eclipse in our case)

I mean how hard can it be - you have information about guilds signing up...and then you can't even distribute those equally across the servers, in the end punishing those who went along with your cunning plan. This was obvious when we were still in early access and had english pve servers with 1.5 hours queue whilst others were at standard or high load.

Someone at Bioware has ****ed up big time

Whats your plan?

Agreed. This server mess is totally unacceptable and the silence from Bioware is deafening!!

I don't expect the devs to respond here but hopefully they might read and care.

"Duh, do you think we have a monster on our hands? Yeah but no problem, the sheeple will continue to buy, sign up and wait"

you can tell who hasn't played an mmo or came in during wow's wrath of the lich king....queue times are common when mmo's come out that are good. try vanilla wow back in the day waiting 4+ hours to get on a server then complain

Queue time on freedom of nadd are 6+ hours peak times

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.