War zones after servers came back up lastnight

Darth-Phoenix

Ok I need to get this out, first of all I'm not one of them people to qq over ever little thing, I've been very happy with swtor up in till lastnight after the servers came back on. I joined a war zone with my guild to find the changes like I'm guessing many of you did. If I rated my over all liking of war zones before the servers went down I'd give it a 8/10 but the way they are now.... No darn joke 1/10 and I don't even wanna give it a 1. Point blank they suck now. I don't know *** they changed but you need to change it back bioware. In stead of a all out battle it seemed to turn in to non stop death.

Ok I need to get this out, first of all I'm not one of them people to qq over ever little thing, I've been very happy with swtor up in till lastnight after the servers came back on. I joined a war zone with my guild to find the changes like I'm guessing many of you did. If I rated my over all liking of war zones before the servers went down I'd give it a 8/10 but the way they are now.... No darn joke 1/10 and I don't even wanna give it a 1. Point blank they suck now. I don't know *** they changed but you need to change it back bioware. In stead of a all out battle it seemed to turn in to non stop death.

This kid sounds realy mad.

I'm at work so I can't go in to much detail right now but I will later. To make to short tho, went from only getting killed about 2 times a war zone to 10+ and being two or three shot non stop. Seems like I spend more time dead and running back then any thing else. Now I'm sure there's gonna be some smart *** that says I probably suck at pvp or I'm a kid blah blah blah, that's nice guys, next. My point is I'm not happy with the changes I'm on here to voice my thoughts and that's it. Take or leave it. Thanks.

I played one round of Alderaan (closest loss I've ever had in there) and a round of Huttball (a rare victory, even) in the first hour after the servers came up and didn't notice anything different. I scored my typical 3-5 medals and some XP/credits/commendations.

I'm at work so I can't go in to much detail right now but I will later. To make to short tho, went from only getting killed about 2 times a war zone to 10+ and being two or three shot non stop. Seems like I spend more time dead and running back then any thing else. Now I'm sure there's gonna be some smart *** that says I probably suck at pvp or I'm a kid blah blah blah, that's nice guys, next. My point is I'm not happy with the changes I'm on here to voice my thoughts and that's it. Take or leave it. Thanks.

Maybe you were bugged. Did you check your health or the bolster buff? Did you accidentally click off the bolster buff? I don't even know if this is possible but if it is it would explain the 2-shots.

Erm... there was no patch last night... So either you had bad luck or just ran into higher grade competition. Point being is the game did not change, so logically your skill level changed or your compeitions skill level changed or bad RNG.

he probably just meet low lvl players up til now and now suddely had high lvl players to contend with.

Right. Higher level players with more abilities and better gear. More people with expertise now

But I have played a lot and noticed no difference between before and after (well besides new people running the wrong way /facepalm)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.