Are Cartel Market Items for all Characters on an account? Or just one?

Infinity_Forever

I can't speak for all items, but I just spent all my CC on ship upgrades (total waste of credits, but that's another thing) and it only applied to the character I was logged in on. So... I spent 2K plus CC to buy upgrades that ONLY apply to the character I was logged in as. I'd have to be subbed for another couple of years to equip all my toons using CC, or pay cash...

Exactly its what most other mmos with cash shops do. Only the greedy ones (read Bioware and Funcom) sell stuff not account bound.

It's not true for items in LoTRO or DDO. Some unlocks yes (just like here), but not all unlocks and not gear. So.. I guess they are all greedy then, eh?

Also, there is a difference between "account bound" and "account wide". The OP was asking about account wide. Nothing in this MMO is actually "account bound" ... only "legacy bound"... since you cannot move gear accross servers, but you can have account characters on multiple servers. Some cartel market unlocks though are "account wide".

Edited by Andryah

Similar question... and unanswered in the support forum... the cartel emotes USED to say they would unlock the emote for all characters on the account. Then it was put on known issues that this wasnt working... but no details as to what part wasnt working. Now, the emotes say they are per-character... is this intended? And if so, kind of bait and switch with zero warning...