Character Restart

akdonkey

I have a character that has the name has a good look. He's also setting on Warzone tokens Black hole tokens you name it! I'd like to start him over but not lose his currency. Could that be an option for us in the future? Just make me level one and start over Darkside and lights use wipe included!

I'm bumping this because I would love to see it happen. I've got a level 40 character that I kick myself every day for the advanced class choice I made. I really want to just reroll the character but I've invested so much in orange gear and legacy perks, it would be a HUGE loss. I would pay good money just to get busted down to level one and start over, without losing all of that.

they mentioned the possibility of this in the following interview:

http://dulfy.net/2012/11/16/swtor-f2p-future-content-interview-with-damion-schubert/

18. Will be there any faction or Advanced Class change option available for purchase in the future?

We have had serious talks recently about offering an Advanced Class change option – I think that one will likely happen eventually. Species is likely as well. Doing a faction switch is considerably more difficult for us, though, due to the various quest flags set throughout the level up process, so this isn’t on the horizon anytime soon.