Looking for Friendly Casual Guild

PurpleCliff

A couple of friends and I are considering moving on from our Guild of 3 and joining something larger and more active. Open to either faction (or both factions), but most of our characters are Empire.

We're very casual players who are all about enjoying the game, we usually don't spacebar through any story. We're also not all about endgame, but lots of leveling as well. So a guild that accommodates these things would be cool, but mainly we just want somewhere very chilled and friendly.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Nightmare Council is probably the largest imp guild if that's what you're after. We're endgame focused, but have a lot of people who enjoy leveling, flashpoints etc. We're not a focused leveling guild however, although a lot of our guys level alts. If you're interested, talk to me, Stevoo or ask a Nightmare Council member to get an officer to invite you.

Unfortunately, the small size of our server means that the only guilds left are those that have a goal (endgame etc), the casual guilds have mostly died off. Might be worth reading the guild recruitment subforum, as guilds interested in getting people will generally post there.