Maitenance during APAC primetime... again..

Nanglez

I think it's just a matter of people not realising how much of a pain in the arse it is until it happens to you.

Yes we know Tuesdays are maintenance night... we generally don't plan anything for these nights.

It's the other nights that just happen to have maintenance pop up on with less than a days notice. Depending on said plans this can either be a mild hinderance, or wipe the week's raiding.

When this happens almost every second or third week, you start to get sick of it and yes, some people have left because they just can't justify playing a game they can't actually play

These threads keep popping up because it just keeps happening. We are paying customers just like everyong else, so why shouldn't we be able to enjoy the same playing experience?

Praise the lord someone gets it! :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not another one of these threads. I'm sorry I got enough of them during WoW. I don't know what to tell you, when you play a game made in the USA in which the HQ is in the USA. You are bound to get screwed. Is it fair? Hell no, I feel bad for you guys but at the end of the day companies don't do anything about it for you and it shows. No matter how many threads you make it's still the same. WoW STILL after 9 years has not done anything about it. Will SWTOR? Probably not. Edited by spectreclees

Things could be worse i guess.... Could be going down tonight as well :eek:

But 2 or more times a week is crazy especially after getting home from work, having dinner and looking forward to a bit of gameplay to find "Server down for maintenance" :rak_02: with very little warning (well nothing when i checked b4 i went to work (b4 5pm CDT))

i don't mind maintenance, understand they have to minimize downtime for majority of players... but at the bare minimum some courtesy of informing us first as aforementioned?

They usually do put up a post a few days beforehand, but for unscheduled maintenance they really can't give us much warning can they