Jet Pack Mount

mcfarris

Hey!!!!

So I usually just read on the forums, and this may be the wrong place for it. But playing since beta, I just started the BH class. And since y'all are wanting feedback, making improvements, things like that. How about some kind of Jet Pack Mount? I mean yeah they have a "Rocket Boost Ability" which last like 12 seconds. But I mean a real jet pack mount, just seems it would make play all the more awesome. And heck, you could jack up the price, but I am sure people, like myself, would pay for that kind of in game option. Just my two cents, so there it is :cool:

well, considering how short the cooldown of the rocket boots ability gets when you buy all the upgrades, as well as when you use it on your bounty hunter, it acts as if their jetpack is making them fly, AND the fact that it's a legacy-wide unlock...i think i'm fine with the rockets for now. Edited by happysister

NO.

Since you are posting in lore section - even Star Wars jet packs have only limited flight capabilities. Since i know about SW and real life JP limitations it just feels wrong to me.

I wouldnt mind if we played Iron Man online though ;-) On a condition you could fly freely, not hover 2 feet above ground in which case it would still feels wrong.