Question about TORParse and Vengeance DPS.

Zinayzen

Hi. So I recently heard about TORParse, which basically just sorts through your Combat Log to chart out various **** you did in a fight.

So on my last run through the Foundry, I made sure Combat Logs were on. Here's the link to my Revan fight.

As you can see, I pulled about 300dps. I just rearranged my keybindings, so it was a little lower than usual, I usually pull about 310.

I come from WoW, where the DPS gets into absurdly high numbers. This game handles damage differently, which I like. The problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to accurately gauge my DPS because I don't know anything about the range it should be in. Is that a decent amount of damage for my level (37)? How can I improve it?

I'm debating whether or not to take Vicious Slash off my quickbars. It's just a rage dump and it's very rare that EVERYTHING is on a cooldown...any thoughts?

Hi. So I recently heard about TORParse, which basically just sorts through your Combat Log to chart out various **** you did in a fight.

So on my last run through the Foundry, I made sure Combat Logs were on. Here's the link to my Revan fight.

As you can see, I pulled about 300dps. I just rearranged my keybindings, so it was a little lower than usual, I usually pull about 310.

I come from WoW, where the DPS gets into absurdly high numbers. This game handles damage differently, which I like. The problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to accurately gauge my DPS because I don't know anything about the range it should be in. Is that a decent amount of damage for my level (37)? How can I improve it?

I'm debating whether or not to take Vicious Slash off my quickbars. It's just a rage dump and it's very rare that EVERYTHING is on a cooldown...any thoughts?

i still use vicious slash for questing all the way till 50 sometimes even when i do lvl 50 dallies because of how fast mobs die and don't worry about dps until lvl 50