Force Unleashed Costumes: Why not?

NinjaApacHe

Because all the canon and lore geeks will say no, because Force Unleashed was either terrible for canon or because those games happen far into the future from TOR.

But SW canon is made by movies, books, novels and games! It's not a static canon but a dynamic one. :D

regardless, all the costume designs were created by the master, Amy Beth Christenson. for both games.

And for the record, Force Unleashed 2 was a wicked story. The team nailed the feeling of Star Wars perfectly. Loved it!

Can't say the same about SWTOR...

Bioware should've gotten her to do the designs for this game. She even works at Lucas film now. Back then she was with Lucas Arts.

I was thinking the other day that Picture #6's armor would be great to use on my Sentinel. Or even the promo armor for FU2 with the shoulderpad. Those would be outstanding items to be able to get. The rest I'm not keen on, but it's certainly new and fresh to the game and couldn't hurt to have them introduced by any means. I support this.

And I also support Ewok armor. Oh! And Jawa armor. If by Jawa armor you mean I can BE a Jawa Sorcerer then yes. Bring it. I want 50 levels of 3 foot lightning rail shooting. OOOTINI!

I would like some of those designs to make it in game too. I think that one of the major mistakes for Bioware has been trying to make the higher end armor sets be to extravagant. The one thing that always showed throughout the Star Wars movies, not so much the prequels, was the simplicity of the clothing/armor they wore.

I know that in the original movies a lot of the tech and clothing was from a previous period since the galaxy was in complete turmoil. But, especially for the sith/jei, the armor/clothing/robes/etc were very simplistic. Save some of the original Sith Lords, like Marka Ragnos and Tulak Hord.

Like the earlier KOTOR era sith/jedi the style of dress was straight forward, very basic but very sleek in design. Something that would show experience and power, but at the same time ground them in their world(s) they live in.

I can appreciate a nice looking med/heavy armor set but for a lot of the force users of this period, past, and future wore very humble clothing.

I think the last few screenshots of Starkiller are a good point of reference for a balance of the two.

I would like some of those designs to make it in game too. I think that one of the major mistakes for Bioware has been trying to make the higher end armor sets be to extravagant. The one thing that always showed throughout the Star Wars movies, not so much the prequels, was the simplicity of the clothing/armor they wore.

I know that in the original movies a lot of the tech and clothing was from a previous period since the galaxy was in complete turmoil. But, especially for the sith/jei, the armor/clothing/robes/etc were very simplistic. Save some of the original Sith Lords, like Marka Ragnos and Tulak Hord.

Like the earlier KOTOR era sith/jedi the style of dress was straight forward, very basic but very sleek in design. Something that would show experience and power, but at the same time ground them in their world(s) they live in.

I can appreciate a nice looking med/heavy armor set but for a lot of the force users of this period, past, and future wore very humble clothing.

I think the last few screenshots of Starkiller are a good point of reference for a balance of the two.

The good thing is that durimg last livestream they confirmed they are working on iconic SW armors and clothes. :)