Why Mako should have Underworld Trading

Corathor

I understand that part of her back story is that she is a Slicer. However some points to counter this:

She has Cybertech as her other ability. With this being said, Slicing while not immediately useful for Cybertech can provide 'a tiny bit of support' via credit farming.

Underworld Trading on the other hand is a recommended skill to counter Cybertech.

Why Underworld Trading would fit with her story.

She's a Bounty Hunter's assistant/slicer. Everything the bounty hunter envelops, and slicing envelops all can be considered 'underworld' activity. Who better at Underworld Trading than someone who has resources to find information, find people, Information + People = Blackmail = Great for Underworld Trading.

With this being said, you aren't then restricting the person who wants to use Mako as their primary companion to make her trade skills useful to take a crew skill that doesn't 'mesh' entirely with Cybertech.

Mako is a wonderful character, love her story, and you have done an incredible job with her model, story.. everything. So I am quite proud of my Mako.. just wish I could benefit from a secondary skill on her and not have the +15 slicing go to waste.