painted into a corner?

BogDawson

It´s not so much what they could add, it´s the whole class story thing and mirrored class. A new class would require 2 new class stories and lots of new voiceovers.

If we ever get another class, it might me something like wow did with deathknights. You start at level 40 and chapter 1 and 2 will be voiceover only. Just 1 big prologue with some lightside/darkside choices to get you to about rank 3 dark or light side.

Ofc you should have to meet certain requirements to be able to start a class that begins at level 40. At the current state of the game it´s just not likely we´ll ever get a new class + mirrorclass with new full storylines. Maybe in an expansion. Then you could even start at level 45 or 50 and skip chapter 3 aswell. I´d still like a good long prologue for the possible new class in an eventual expansion, but full story i´m not so optimistic about.

Given the systems in place, legacy and all that, it seems like it would be an uncharacteristically broad length for an mmo developer to go for expansion after launch. Particularly since this game has everything voiced for class missions. I'll have to state that if they did add new classes I'd be very surprised.