The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Most Fun Spec

ShupFace

My brother and I have been levelling characters together (Sith Inquisitor and Warrior) and found it pretty easy most of the time. For my next character I'm looking to play a Vanguard and my brother will be a Smuggler.

I was wondering, given that difficulty is not much of an issue, what is the most fun Vanguard tree or spec to play?

depends on what you want to do. for me, i found tactics to be very interesting. it's not as effective as assault when it comes to burst, but it does offer a lot of other things:

- increased movement speed

- 8-second cc immunity every 30 seconds

- reduced cd on harpoon

- reduced cd on cryo grenade

- reduced cd on interrupt

- powerful pulse cannon that slows

it's really great at controlling things and keeping nodes, even at carrying the ball in huttball.

depends on what you want to do. for me, i found tactics to be very interesting. it's not as effective as assault when it comes to burst, but it does offer a lot of other things:

- increased movement speed

- 8-second cc immunity every 30 seconds

- reduced cd on harpoon

- reduced cd on cryo grenade

- reduced cd on interrupt

- powerful pulse cannon that slows

it's really great at controlling things and keeping nodes, even at carrying the ball in huttball.

I'm loving tactics so far. With this game, if you have a tree with cc immunity, it's going to pay off big, in PvP anyways