Krayshawn has returned

Krayshawn

I wrote 4 post yesterday and therefor this is a lot? And No. I've been here since I was forcibly merged into JC. But been around a little because I don't have classes. But the way you sound so offended I don't know this guy is funny :p

Uhh, Thats Unreal/Ilye, Trust me, he is not offended. A lot of people have been "forcibly merged" into servers, I am Sure that the population far exceeds any downsights you have. On another note, he was probably, honestly, interested in who you are... He is a good guy who likes to play with all kinds of people, Seeing a new face probably intrigued him... so chill out.

and BTW I'm Krayshawn!

Uhh, Thats Unreal/Ilye, Trust me, he is not offended. A lot of people have been "forcibly merged" into servers, I am Sure that the population far exceeds any downsights you have. On another note, he was probably, honestly, interested in who you are... He is a good guy who likes to play with all kinds of people, Seeing a new face probably intrigued him... so chill out.

and BTW I'm Krayshawn!

Ohai. Nice to meet you. Sorry. I'm from Cancerous Odor. Where we had a lot of Epeen waving trolls :). Used to being on the offensive when it comes to the forums.

Ohai. Nice to meet you. Sorry. I'm from Cancerous Odor. Where we had a lot of Epeen waving trolls :). Used to being on the offensive when it comes to the forums.

I HAS HUGE EPEEN... but im not a dick about it, a little ironic if you ask me! BTW The biggest, bestest, and cuddliest troll is Bushmill, The Drunk Troll!

I've actually been wondering the same thing about you, since you seem to be posting a lot but I don't remember seeing you in warzone. I suppose you recently came back and if that's the case then it is to be expected that you wouldn't know about a player that was here before you got transferred on JC.

When we were the turks he would be one of the only comp with cell block for pvp. he is a vanguard. i think it was before you joined tho.

Tojo, I thought you were saying "who are you" in a disrespectful way. Like "who are you to make this thread noob". Sorry I have misinterpreted. Yes I was a bit offended because there are a lot of people that act arrogant around here. Underneath all his lowbie number whoring, Krayshawn is a good person! (and a good player).

Tojo, I thought you were saying "who are you" in a disrespectful way. Like "who are you to make this thread noob". Sorry I have misinterpreted. Yes I was a bit offended because there are a lot of people that act arrogant around here. Underneath all his lowbie number whoring, Krayshawn is a good person! (and a good player).

Yeah. I know exactly what you mean. I was really just asking who he was haha.

• 1 month later...