Aggressive Negotiations (Empire) Recruiting

Torgarn

Aggressive Negotiations is an Imperial guild looking for a few more quality players to round things out. We are currently 5/5 HM TFB, 3/4 NM EC.

Needs= DPS and Sorc / Merc healer

We aren't likely to turn down an exceptional players however.

Tidbits= AN is a very small guild and we like it that way (most of the core has been together for nearly 8 years) Most of the members work during the day, but we are on in force during our raid events. We are very laid back as we are MMO raiding veterans, but we get the job done efficiently and have fun doing it!

Operation Times= 9pm - 11pm CST Mon-Thur

Contact Vape, Shaka'Zulu, or Torgarn for more information as needed. We encourage you to fill out an application on our website, it will help you get to know us better. http://aggneg.enjin.com/home

Edited by Torgarn
improve formatting

Don't let the raid times throw you off, we get TFB done usually in one night,.

And let me tell you how great these guys are.

When I rolled my Powertech Tank my old guild was slowly dying. They needed a tank so I rolled one. After so long of trying to get him geared with my current guild I gave up and looked elsewhere. Found these guys rolling around the forums looking for guilds and let me tell you... They are probably the nicest group of people you'll ever meet. They ran me through EC HM to gear me in Campaign, and THEN spent a good bit of credits buying me all the augments I could ever have to roll as one of their main tanks. These guys are awesome, come stop by and hang out! We are very serious about upcoming content as well as current.

Don't be shy! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shadowlanders,

Aggressive Negotiations is still searching for a full time dps to fill out our operation team. Feel free to message us via PM, visit our website at aggneg.enjin.com or mail myself, Shaka'Zulu, Katsuko or Prent for more details.

Whether your a new player or a veteran since day one, we welcome you with open arms.

Convenient raid times,

Great group of professional people,

Easy raid clears, currently farming TFB.

And a bunch of fun times for the road.

Don't be hesitant on our raid time.

We get a lot of content done in one night.

Why bash your head against new content for 3-4 hours?

2 hours allow for easy clearing and less stressful environments for new content.

New? No problem, we'll try our best to get you suited up for our raid group.

We'll make sure your ready to go by dedicating some time to getting yourself geared up.

Veteran? No problem, we always welcome players who know the content and can be prepared to come to raid. We just ask that you bring your game face when raid time comes, :rak_04:

Hopefully by now you seem interested and will give us a drop by.

Even if you don't feel like joining us yet, feel free to drop by and hang out with us.

Don't be hesitant, and don't be shy! Come and join us today!

Edited by PunisherAS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Greetings Shadowlanders! We have filled our currently open Tank position, however we are now seeking a healer!. Feel free to contact us at http://aggneg.enjin.com with your questions, and don't hesitate to apply! Current raid progress is listed on the site, we're looking good for upcoming nightmare modes are you?