Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Very disappointed

Urantia

BW I am very disappointed with you. You do a patch today....that involves nothing but bringing back an old bug for companions that is super annoying {for those that use them}. Perhaps I am being unrealistic, but I was expecting a fix for the HK companion bug by now. You know the bug where a lot of players did the mission and got a droid they could not use becasue it was naked.

I was sincerely hoping that today I would actually be allowed to begin enjoying the main content of 1.5 and goof with my HK droid some. Nope...it is still naked. I refuse to buy/make gear for it as it was supposed to come with some. While it would be upgraded in time perhaps....out of principle I deserve to get mine geared as was intended for all. Not to mention I could not craft his named weapons etc.

When I say begin enjoying 1.5....due to this bug I have not bothered trying to get the HK on any other toons for fear they would get screwed also....that and call me nuts, I but expected a patch to fix it by now.

I have played your game religiously since early closed Beta, been a loyal paying customer since as early as possible....and this is how I and many other loyal customers are treated. I do love this game, but am slowly beginning to love to hate it. I know, just another thread for nothing :-(.

Edited by Urantia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.