Rdps Looking for A Guild

CommandoLeader

:o Hi, I'm Chrysalis and I'm a sniper on Master Dar'Nala

I was in look to Join a Guild. That requiring Core Dps spots I am a fun, Friendly player and a good bloke to be around. I have a lot of Experience with The new Operation (Terror From Beyond) I Can pull my weight out in battle and I'm not afraid to lose. Available to raid Every day of the week I tend to show up early for raids. And I respect my Fellow players as if they were brothers I don't argue and i like to learn My progress shows as is

Terror from beyond 4/5 HM

Explosive Conflict 4/4 HM Farm 1/4 NIM

Karragas Palace Farm

Eternity Vault Farm

My Stats are posted below And schematics

Edited by CommandoLeader

:o I am a fun, Friendly player and a good bloke to be around.... .....Available to raid Every day of the week I tend to show up early for raids. And I respect my Fellow players as if they were brothers I don't argue

You weren't too happy when I put about 50 magenta crystals on the gtn and undercut you :) lucky I'm on the PUB side and won't be raiding with you lol

Whisper anyone from Nightmare council or Midian. These are your best bets for progression raiding on imp side.

Feel free to send me the contents of one of your cargo bays for pointing you in the right direction.

still no love for Pandemic.. o.0...

You weren't too happy when I put about 50 magenta crystals on the gtn and undercut you :) lucky I'm on the PUB side and won't be raiding with you lol

What are you talking about Obiray I <3 you:rak_02: confused.

Also i have an Armstech and Armourmech Alt =D feel free to ask for which schematics I have.

Edited by CommandoLeader

CommandoLeader,

Great to hear you are looking for a guild but could you perhaps tell us a little bit more about yourself and list the guilds you have been in so far ?. Also it would be fantastic if those guilds could provide references.

Best of luck :D

Edited by Sitholat

CommandoLeader,

Great to hear you are looking for a guild but could you perhaps tell us a little bit more about yourself and list the guilds you have been in so far ?. Also it would be fantastic if those guilds could provide references.

Best of luck :D

icwatudidthar

Whisper anyone from Nightmare council or Midian. These are your best bets for progression raiding on imp side.

Feel free to send me the contents of one of your cargo bays for pointing you in the right direction.

midian already picked him a while ago he didnt last to long good luck to whichever guild picks him up next

edit: forgot to add during the time i posted this but hes a funny guy you will insured to have many funny moments while raiding with him

Edited by BIG_M

BIG_M I appreciate the kind gesture but I really am not a "bad player " Anymore, I don't even talk in a raid now.

If given a second chance by anyone, I'm sure you will see i can provide Stevoo (leader of Nightmare council), Xaviér (Leader of PANDEMIC) Euue (Leader of Eightfivetwo) as references.

BIG_M I appreciate the kind gesture but I really am not a "bad player " Anymore, I don't even talk in a raid now.

If given a second chance by anyone, I'm sure you will see i can provide Stevoo (leader of Nightmare council), Xaviér (Leader of PANDEMIC) Euue (Leader of Eightfivetwo) as references.

you got kicked from those guilds amirite?

I just seem to recall you coming into a TS3 server stating that you could hack anyone's TS and give it out to anyone who wants it. And I do recall that you were threatening to do that with Pandemic's TS details. But it could have been some other Commandoleader. Edited by Dacce

I just seem to recall you coming into a TS3 server stating that you could hack anyone's TS and give it out to anyone who wants it. And I do recall that you were threatening to do that with Pandemic's TS details. But it could have been some other Commandoleader.

commandoleader if you can actually do this then you can join my guild and hack some TS with ranked warzones