More Cartel Market

metalgearyoda

We need more stuff on the Cartel Market.

Start listing what you want to buy / Think people should be able to buy.

-Ranked Warzone Authorization: Augments weekly warzone passes to give access to ranked warzone in addition to regular warzones.

-Hard Mode Operations Authorization: Augment weekly operation passes to give access to hard mode operations in addition to story mode operations.

-Advanced Artifact Authorization: (Requires Artifact Authorization) Grants the ability to wear up to Hard gear in addition to Story gear and PvP gear.

-Character Slot: Expand available character slots by one.

-Hair style pack: Contains 5 of 50 new and unique hair styles, with a chance to find rare and iconic styles.

-Addon Pack A: Contains damage meter, raid alert, and auras

-Armor Dye Pack: Contains 5 of 50 new and unique dyes, with a chance to find rare and iconic colors.

-Addon Pack B: Contains galactic Marketeer, mission queue, and treasure detector

Edited by metalgearyoda

I don't like you either.

well, that was a good quote. although i agree with your general idea, we should not have to pay for the most basic things.

Put the Battle Master pvp sets on the Cartel Market for like 2400 coins. I don't want to grind the gear a third time, I know I'm lazy :D
im pretty sure that's the definition of pay to win. which we don't want. Edited by mitchsts

Put the Battle Master pvp sets on the Cartel Market for like 2400 coins. I don't want to grind the gear a third time, I know I'm lazy :D

/agree!!!

PVE sets to! Haha might aswell do it now. Pay to Win will get here sooner or later!

Edited by akdonkey