Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

SWTOR Api for developers

aramilnaile

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

BUMP!

Many great MMO games actually have their Armory! We need our api too, would be a next step to the community to improove the feeling and the connection between the game, the community and the players eachother!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Was looking into potentially creating some tools for SWtoR as a Software Engineer with way too much time on my hands. Pretty sad to see the lack of input on any threads going back 8 years, they're missing a huge potential improvement that should hopefully be feasible (assuming architecture from their side isn't as bad as I fear it is)

It's a huge gripe for me that the development team won't even address questions about a SWTOR API when we all know it's possible.

They're just not going to get any more money for it, and to be honest, if it's as bug free as the guild window, we should be grateful they never tried it.

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, Rasyrn said:

I hope we will get the API in next 10 years...

Dream on, dude, it's not going to happen.  (The initial request in this thread is already ten years old, with no action on the part of BioWare or EA or (now) Broadsword.  I see no reason to expect that it will *ever* happen.)

Also, try to produce a coherent proposal for what you'd even *want* from an API.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.