Please allow character transfers to less populated servers

Floread

I am one of the very lucky early access players and when I joined the game, I did the sensible thing which the Bioware devs had advised: pick a server with a lighter load.

So I did when I joined, I picked the server with the lowest load when I joined the game.

And this morning, Hidden Beks is full beyond dreams with an unacceptable queue. I might have been 78 in queue but it has been about 30 minutes and I'm now 61 in queue.

Many of us don't have a lot of spare time and I just want to play when I have the free and available time to do so.

So please, give us a character transfer facility.

Some of us early settlers picked the lightest load servers to avoid queues and we have no control over the movements of later settlers who decide to join the crush. Let us undo a mistake that is none of our own doing.

Until we get the servers up to full capacity they will not offer anything like this. You need to have more patience and let them do their job.

I know it's frustrating to be in a queue, but all the people that complain about this should not join a new MMO at launch. There are always queues, it's something you have to accept.