Barabels in swtor

obi_bendyouova

i was just reading one of my older njo books(star by star) and i realized that i have not seen a single one in this game or any other nor in anyother reference besides the books that follow. i think they should be added to this game or maybe even the clonewars show... they are so cool and fierce that they would make awesome jedi or at least a good foe. what do you think? anyone have a good pic of a barbel jedi?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Barabel

Probably a bit too much like Trandoshans to make a good addition and they're on the fringes of the known galaxy in the NJO period, much less the SWTOR one. Nah, I'd rather see some more common but less explored races like the Bothans.

EDIT: I'm with ya though, I loved Teaser and the others and Barabel humor is awesome. Just not a good fit with the SWTOR period. Honestly I soooo wanted Noghri but I knew it'd never happen...

Edited by StarSquirrel

yeah you are right the wrong time period i guess although i was doing some research and there was one in a tim Zahn comic as a trooper of sorts. kinda neat. was clone wars era.

They'd also be overpowered if you think about it, this species basically considered the Yuuzhan Vong invaders to be prey, along with Sith Lords...