Voip?

BarneyBash

The big 3 are all pretty common. Vent/TS/Mumble. I'd guess that Vent was number 1(often free), TS number 2(paid but fully featured), and Mumble #3(free if you pay for enjin hosting). They're all pretty comparable, though I've seen better performance from TS personally.

The big 3 are all pretty common. Vent/TS/Mumble. I'd guess that Vent was number 1(often free), TS number 2(paid but fully featured), and Mumble #3(free if you pay for enjin hosting). They're all pretty comparable, though I've seen better performance from TS personally.

Lot is pretty right on for this. If you are just looking to have the programs available on your computer to use with other people when doing flashpoints/pvp/raiding get Vent, Teamspeak3, and Mumble all installed (all are free to use if you are not the one hosting a server and fairly easy to set up). I've found Teamspeak3 to give the best performance personally.

Now if you are looking to personally have your own server for use that's another ball game as it depends on if you are willing to spend a little money and what you are wanting out of it.