SWTOR you're about to lose another Sub.

Terraunus

I dont know how I manage to stay persistant enough to combat this rediculous server lag that, without fail, kicks me off my server every 2-10 minutes. Collectively I think I manage to only play about 30 min of actual game time, and I start playing around 1900-2000 my time and usually get off about 2300. God forbid I do a Flashpoint or a Ops, cuz right when it starts to get good that's when I get booted and I get kicked from the group and lose everything I had just achieved.

I love this game but this lag is beyond rediculous, I spend hours trying to get back to the game and I've tried your ways to improve reception and I still have to combat with being disconnected and staring at error code: 9000 and Error Code: 2005. I just want to play the game that I spent money on but I guess that's too much to ask for, I am constantly being told it's my internet yet I have full service on my laptop. All bars full and still I get kicked from the game, it makes no sense to me.

My vigilance is quickly degenerating and I am about to abandon this game because of poor quality and horrible service. I mean when I call the hotline, I end up speaking to a representative in Europe! How the hell is a representative gonna help me with american issues such as internet connections? That is Bass Ackwards and gets your loyal customers no where, I pray you guys have a solution in place soon and are implementing it with the next update or so. I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with these error codes before I just say, "screw you BW/EA give me my money back."

Edited by Terraunus