Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So in 1 year, the previously top PvP gear becomes obsolete.

NoTomorrow

I don't know the answer to that, as I don't play WoW, but I do know enough to know that the root of all evil with gear grinds comes from WoW. They need to flush that kind of game-design down the toilet, ASAP.

No one wants to spend countless hours of real life time grinding gear that is obsolete ever few months, and have it handed out to new players at a 1/3 of the cost.

Bioware/EA are a joke, They have no idea how to run an MMO. They are just copying WoW's dated MMO style from circa 2005, 7 years ago. This will not work, and these kind of game designs will lead to this game being CLOSED in 2013.

Gear grinds have been a core aspect of RPGs and MMORPGs since forever. WoW wasn't anywhere near the first to introduce it. Stop blaming WoW for everything.

If you don't like grinding, you're playing the wrong type of genre.

Gear grinds have been a core aspect of RPGs and MMORPGs since forever. WoW wasn't anywhere near the first to introduce it. Stop blaming WoW for everything.

If you don't like grinding, you're playing the wrong type of genre.

People keep rehashing this, but not every MMO on the market is like that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.