Help me tweak my Watchmen

Xzaver

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w479/FrancoB81/Screenshot_2012-11-20_17_30_06_700195.jpg

I'd just like some advice if my stats are where there should be, Talking PvP here

Full WH working on on the advanced sabers atm

and I'm posting this as i just returned after a 2 + month leave

Edited by Xzaver

watchman spec isn't really the best for PvP.

it's viable, but not real good. you'd be better off in combat spec for PvP or if you feel like lolsmashing then focus.

Watcman day one and I don't plan on going combat .... and yes I have bin reading that watchman is not as good as combat an such, but I do fine and I have built mods/enhancements around the watcman build.

Also why has watchman taken a turn for the worse? Because of the heal nerf? They used to be top tier? No?

I still do well an most of the wz's i'm top of the list in wz's

Watchman has never been top tier for PvP

the heal nerf was unwarranted imho and has been bad for ops groups.

Ty for your input.

Still looking for info on watcman ... if you or anyone else could chime in on that subject I'd much appreciate it

Watchman has never been top tier for PvP

the heal nerf was unwarranted imho and has been bad for ops groups.

Never?

It was better before they changed combat and lolsmash spec and I'd argue that is still on equal ground with combat.

@OP

Your stats seem fine to me. Way better than what I am at in 3 WH pieces.

Edited by JustinxDuff

Never?

It was better before they changed combat and lolsmash spec and I'd argue that is still on equal ground with combat.

@OP

Your stats seem fine to me. Way better than what I am at in 3 WH pieces.

Well @ only 3 pieces I'd hope so :)

I'm thinking of up'ing my acc as it's only a bit over 90

I played with combat for the past few hours and I can see how the burst is pretty bad a@# ... I'll need to get down my rotation down before I can make a call but I can say the both have there moments

I'm constantly moving things around, but what's working for me right now is...

Accuracy: 95% (players only get ~5% defense)

Crit chance: 30%

Crit multiplier: >75%

Power: As much as you can!

Based on your current stats, I'd up my acc to around 95% and lower my crit to around 30%. After that, stack power/surge.

I'm currently at 94.71% ACC, 30.28% crit, 78.8% surge, and 953 power. Some people stack crit instead of power, though, and some sacrifice all crit for power.

Edited by TheTbone