When will rest of flashpoints be given hardmode?

Desolatos

I just wanted to know if there was any word on when the flashpoints like Athiss and Hammer Station which don't have hard modes will be given them. I am assuming it will happen eventually because its a cost efficient way to get some new(ish) content into the endgame. I also assume/hope they will be made tier 2 cause lost island must be getting lonely up there. Anyway just wondering if anyone knew whether or not Bioware has commented on this recently.

Check this thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542342&page=5

Specifically, this quote

Q: Any update on plans to convert the non-HM Flashpoints to HM versions? Will there be more Tier 2 Flashpoints?

Jesse: We will be creating Hard Modes for all of the Flashpoints that do not have Hard Modes yet. That's something that I'm personally very excited about. As for Tier 2, the Group Finder categories will be reconfigured with the level cap increase so as not to split the Flashpoint queue into two populations. I think the challenge posed by Lost Island has offered a lot of entertainment, but it's also a PUG-killer that doesn't fit into a random mix very well. The newer Hard Modes will be balanced for a more consistent experience, both in terms of difficulty and length, and that should help keep queue times in check.

Check this thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542342&page=5

Specifically, this quote

Q: Any update on plans to convert the non-HM Flashpoints to HM versions? Will there be more Tier 2 Flashpoints?

Jesse: We will be creating Hard Modes for all of the Flashpoints that do not have Hard Modes yet. That's something that I'm personally very excited about. As for Tier 2, the Group Finder categories will be reconfigured with the level cap increase so as not to split the Flashpoint queue into two populations. I think the challenge posed by Lost Island has offered a lot of entertainment, but it's also a PUG-killer that doesn't fit into a random mix very well. The newer Hard Modes will be balanced for a more consistent experience, both in terms of difficulty and length, and that should help keep queue times in check.

Thank you :) just what I was looking for.

Edited by Desolatos