Water-world Expansion!

MasterVaako

As the title suggests, I humbly request that an expansion be made to the game which would bring in the waterworlds and their respective species!

This could include (but not limited to)

Manaan - playable Selkath perhaps?

Dac - playable Mon Calamari, and Quarren?

Glee Anselm - playable Nautolians?

Kamino - playble Kaminoans?

Ithor - playable Ithorians?

This expansion could also introduce:

Swimming! (now there's actual worlds which are not toxic!)

Underwater-mounts (Remember the Bongo of Naboo? :p)

Underwater-sports / combat in underwater mounts = PvP aspect aswell as Ops!

Underwater harvesting (proffession) - Kolto, and minerals only found underwater, useable for crafting underwater mounts, lightsabers which function underwater etc. :)

What do you say guys? I think it would be the coolest :) I miss Manaan especially since KOTOR!

Edited by MasterVaako

No thanks :p

I hated Manann back on KOTOR, especially the bits where you had to walk on the ocean floor.

I always seem to dislike under water content in mmos for some reason, Guild wars 2 and Wow have both had some which I really disliked. I would prefer them to spend time working on other features :p

Plus I doubt any of the races you suggested would become playable in this game, with the exception of Nautolians as the others body / head structure are quite unique in shape, meaning they would need to remake a lot of models for armor sets, which they don't seem keen on doing

Edited by Zeeke

But in most games even swimming is slower than running on land. This is what bugs me about underwater areas.

They could make armors which was specially made for underwater worlds which would make your trooper/Bounty Hunter swim in a deep-ocean suit-armor :p and the Jedi / sith could use the force while in a suit of some sort, or make a force-shield and use a rebreather :)

There are numerous ways to avoid it being slow :)