Resubbed after 6 month break..

Enlanzer

So I am back after a long break away from the game. Before I left my guild was raiding EC, we had EV and KP on farm. I left because my guild broke up to do other games. Now I'm back and I've been having a blast! Hopped on the new group finder last night and healed some hard modes. Started leveling two new republic toons. The legacy perks are cool, cartel market seems okay. I can say that after taking a break to try other titles, this game has a lot going for it. This may sound fan-boyish but I just wanted to share something positive on the forums. Thanks! :D

So I am back after a long break away from the game. Before I left my guild was raiding EC, we had EV and KP on farm. I left because my guild broke up to do other games. Now I'm back and I've been having a blast! Hopped on the new group finder last night and healed some hard modes. Started leveling two new republic toons. The legacy perks are cool, cartel market seems okay. I can say that after taking a break to try other titles, this game has a lot going for it. This may sound fan-boyish but I just wanted to share something positive on the forums. Thanks! :D

While I agree with you, duck! Haters incoming...................