In Honor of Episode VII

Perspectiv

Hey there everyone I am not completely sure that this is where this should go so I hope it gets moved if its not in the right place. I was thinking that it would be cool if the Server Exchange event was resurrected in honor of the Star Wars announcement a few weeks ago.

Perhaps bringing popular characters from the newer verse, like Jacen who can Force project himself through time. Have him spawn on coruscant somewhere. Then have Yoda spawn in some part of the imp territory as boss battles and what not. With higher lvl drops obviously.

I also though of a live map event that may be fun. Where as many people as possible spawn on an open planet, opened only for the time of the event. There would be something like 50 bases on the whole planet, and each side would have to have 5 people at once in a camp for like 2 minutes or something in order to claim it. Who ever hold the most bases for the longest time before it gets taken over wins. There would be a lvl requirement of like 35+. This event would be something like 2 weeks long.

Time Walker Boss Battles

Server Character Exchange Program

Territory Map Campaign

I know that this is a lot to really ask for and I don't expect that everyone will be in love with the idea but I was hoping we could get a poll going, or a petition or something. Please let me know what you think. Perhaps if we get enough people we may be able to persuade the GMs to have the event, or at least part of it.

I do understand that not everyone is happy about the recent changes to our own little universe here with George but it IS Star Wars. Please be nice and don't say anything if you cant be civil.

Thank You