A question for Bioware - Guild size

Elrikee_Raath

Hello

I know that Bioware get tons of requests on a daily basis and I certainly wouldn't want to add one more to their long list. I did want however to bring forward a recommendation that relates specifically to guilds.

My name is Elrike and I am one of the founders of the Alpha Strike Force Guild on the Jedi Covenant server. When server mergers occurred we got a lot of changes including planets/Fleets with multiple instances, a pretty-good group finder but at the same time these changes didn’t accommodate mid/large guilds fully.

The increased server population brought in a lot of new members which was great for our small guild back then. After 3 months however we started getting closer and closer to 500 members. A lot of people, created alts since they were enjoying storylines so much. As a guild we wanted to accommodate them so we also invited their alts. At the same time we also got a lot of new and returning players who decided to join us.

So fast forward to today… Our guild is only a few people away from 500 members. We want our members to continue to enjoy their guild experience but we feel that the current guild member limitation is not accommodating to the newer and more populated server format as well as the fact that people who continue to enjoy SWToR have created tons of new alts.

We ‘re very hopeful that free-to-play will bring in tons of new people that will help sustain the game on the long run –however- the current guild member limitation is somewhat restricting for guilds looking to expand and introduce new people to the guild experience. After all, well-organized/active guilds tend to help sustain the experience of SWToR gamers.

Would Bioware consider increasing the current member limit to accommodate (1) the fact that servers are more populated now (2) F2P will further increase server populations?

Thank you for reading my message.

Elrike