Merge all Oceanic servers or bring out cross server WZ/FP!!!

pmurie

The only option I see for Oceanic servers is to merge them all, it’s the only way I see to fix all your Oceanic servers unless your bring out cross server WZ/FP in the near future.

What’s it going to be, going to wait 6 months to merge all your servers again while all your customers drop off during this time.

BIOWARE you have to do something NOW or else you going to lose more customers, great game but this game is design to be played with other players… I need to know so I can let everyone else on the Oceanic servers know what is happening cause everyone is leaving….

Topic #3: Oceanic populations. Are we doing anything about them?

Answer: We are very aware of the concerns with the population levels on the Oceanic servers. The problem is pretty complex, as the solutions we have either split the populations further (like allowing Oceanic players to move to North American servers), or would force players to go to server types (PvP or RP, etc…) that they do not want to be on. Our current plan is to wait for Free-to-Play to launch and see what the influx of new players does to the populations of these servers. We will give it a little time and if we do not see significant improvement, then we will move ahead with the solution that offers the best playing experience for the Oceanic community.

OK, that is it for now. Please keep your comments and questions coming and I will try to answer the biggest, unresolved questions in these “State-of-the-Game” posts. I want to thank you all for the opportunity to be involved with such an amazing game like Star Wars: The Old Republic. I will do everything in my power to take care of the game, and help guide it to a great future.

Jeff Hickman

Executive Producer

Copied from the State of the Game Article from November 6th, Their is your answer, Bioware is waiting to see how going Free to Play next week effects the servers before they rush to action,