Skills: Leveling Preferences

JekRendar

I recently returned to the game after a six-month hiatus. While I do some end-game stuff on my Sniper and level my 30-something Scoundrel, I've decided to work on a Juggernaut tank in my free-time. So, here's why question, when leveling, which skills should I focus on? Those that grant +stats, spreading out my Skill Points or focus on on singular Skill Tree first and spreading them out later?

I do love hitting my level 31 Skill asap, but I'd like to know if that's what the Juggernaut community recommends.

i lvled my juggy with all different kinds of specs, been rage, vengeance and immortal... liked 2 outta 3 a lot. it all comes down to what you wanna play, if you going PvP tank however... do not take the 31pointer in immortal, but get atleast the force grip talent (no channel on choke) and then go vengeance for unstoppable

Immortal leveling is slow now. 1.4 killed the damage for immortal solo play. Doable....but after leveling 3 jugg's it's the worst tree for it.

I'd go vengeance. there's very little in the game that requires Immortal to deal with. if 80% of your time will be in Flashpoints, then Immortal isn't a bad idea. but if you are only an occasional FP runner, stick with Vengeance. it's a wonderful spec for solo and group work.Rage is good post 40, or if you PvP allot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.