What is this beauty? Just have a look at it!

Alec_Fortescue

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/cb/2012_thumbs/f2p_option/jedi_ald_854x480.jpg

From the newest dev blog. Anyone found this on PTS or datamined it? :) I WANT IT

Jedi Knight, there is hope for a decent gear yet! The robe only from this set will look great with the rest of the Battle Expulsor set.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I am pretty sure that robe is already in-game. I just cannot think of what it is called. The legs appear just to be Trooper legs. The helmet is the only thing that appears to be new.

Edit: I was wrong. The robe does appear to be a variation of THIS ONE though.

Edited by TheBBP

I am pretty sure that robe is already in-game. I just cannot think of what it is called. The legs appear just to be Trooper legs. The helmet is the only thing that appears to be new.

Edit: I was wrong. The robe does appear to be a variation of THIS ONE though.

No, this robe is not in the game. there are armor plates on the arms but there is no armor for the chest. It's all classic Jedi vest. And the armor piece on the right arm appears to be Republic insignia! Also - the legs and boots are way too light to be anything near the existing armor. Headpiece is totally new. It's not anything we had up to now.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

No, this robe is not in the game. there are armor plates on the arms but there is no armor for the chest. It's all classic Jedi vest. And the armor piece on the right arm appears to be Republic insignia! Also - the legs and boots are way too light to be anything near the existing armor. Headpiece is totally new. It's not anything we had up to now.

Yeah. Hence the part where I posted... "Edit: I was wrong."

Shoudler pads are barely visible, kinda like from Force Battle set. It's just armor platings on the upper parts of the arms that are standing out but they actually give you a battle-ready look without making you look overweight or ridiculously armored. And I don't mind the rest of this set. Chestpiece will rock with the rest of the battle expulsor set! I just can't wait for it. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Alec anymore info on that set, is it ingame or just another tease?

I am looking. Looks like a tease so far. There is no info at all and i don't think it was datamined. However it was featured on the newest devblog, the opening SWTOR.com page and on the login launcher of the game. There are some other sets beside it that are not featured in the game atm. I really believe it's some secret addition to the cash shop launch, because they keep advertised 15th Nov f2p with it!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I am looking. Looks like a tease so far. There is no info at all and i don't think it was datamined. However it was featured on the newest devblog, the opening SWTOR.com page and on the login launcher of the game. There are some other sets beside it that are not featured in the game atm. I really believe it's some secret addition to the cash shop launch, because they keep advertised 15th Nov f2p with it!

Maybe its added to a version of 1.5 thats not on the PTS.

I hope this is added, any hood down robe that has a acceptable jedi look will be bought by me. Even though it is sad that we have to get sets like this trought the cartel store.

Is it too much to hope this is indeed a hood down Jedi robe addition to the Cartel Shop? Would be disappointing to find that once again, this was a "marketing only" image like all the other hood down Jedi robes going back to the guy on the box.

Is it too much to hope this is indeed a hood down Jedi robe addition to the Cartel Shop? Would be disappointing to find that once again, this was a "marketing only" image like all the other hood down Jedi robes going back to the guy on the box.

I would not be surprised it is another marketing thing... I just find it confusing, it is like Bioware has a completly different version of SWTOR than we do, I know they probably use some special tools to make these screens, but how hard can it be to add some hood down robes :S

I too hope its in the cartel store, I've waited since day one for a half decent, brown, hood down Jedi robe, and this could be it.

It's not ideal by any means, but it's better than any of the hood up robes, or better than using a headband to make a hood vanish..