SWTOR Sound Files

Destukt_Zion

Hey everyone, so my GF wants to locate the sound files of SWTOR and put them on her Android Galaxy as notification sounds...... Only while searching the SW files I was unable to locate the sound files..... anyone know how I can do this, or have a better suggestion? :D Please don't respond if your just going to leave a smart *** remark.... nothing more annoying then asking for help only to get bashers and flamers. Thanks!

Currently they are in some kind of format that the game uses to store the data in. Not accessible with out some kind of third party tool that can extract them. I'm not aware if anyone has developed a tool to extract those as of yet. Easiest thing to do would be to grab a sound recording program, and just record the sounds in game and then clean it up.

Not even sure if it is authorized to "undo" the game files with a third party tool.

But, you can also go seek for the music files that BioWare released for free on Facebook a short time before the release.

For musics that aren't in these files, there are chances that they are in the Collector Edition bonus disk, or in John Williams' sountracks (movies' soundtracks)...

Edited by Altheran