More fuel for the speculation fire.....

LordHartigan

An interesting rumor. The only really interesting thing I saw in that article was a future X-Men movie. Don't put too much stock in rumors. :rolleyes:

That's not the point. The point is the rampant speculation we can partake in as a result of said rumors. There's gonna be a 10-12 now too. Who will Luke's offspring be? Will Mara Jade be the mother? Etc.

That's not the point. The point is the rampant speculation we can partake in as a result of said rumors. There's gonna be a 10-12 now too. Who will Luke's offspring be? Will Mara Jade be the mother? Etc.

There will always be speculation over the new movie. At least until more details are released. I won't speculate anything until more details are released. There's no point in speculating because we will most likely be wrong.

EDIT: Maybe I should rephrase this. Speculation is fine, but I've seen many people believe that what they think should happen, will happen. I don't speculate on anything unless there are some facts. Right now, all we have is rumors. And I've learned to ignore rumors unless they are backed by facts. We can speculate as to what will happen, but I wouldn't start until we actually know something.

Edited by Aurbere

There will always be speculation over the new movie. At least until more details are released. I won't speculate anything until more details are released. There's no point in speculating because we will most likely be wrong.

^^^ Good point.

There's nothing wrong with speculation, but speculation often leads to a unnecessary heated argument.

^^^ Good point.

There's nothing wrong with speculation, but speculation often leads to a unnecessary heated argument.

That's what I've been trying to say. :p

I don't speculate until there are some facts. Right now, we only have rumors. I've learned not to trust rumors over the years.

Was on the radio today they said possibly ryan reynolds as Han, Zack ephron as Luke and Some stone chick for leia..as far as the rest goes if they keep in line with the lucas approved books that are written post return of the jedi (and there are tons of em that keep to the timeline) Luke does marry mara eventually and has a son they name Ben after Obi-won. And Han and leia eventually have the twins jacen and jaina and then Anakin. i doubt that will be the focus of episode 7-9 but maybe leia will be pregnant by nine, it all depends on where they start the new stuff. if it includes the the skirmishes with the imperial remnant and that sith clone they find, or if it starts after the treaty with the imperials. But from a guy who saw the original star wars released at a drive in theatre as a boy, I am anxious to have some more movies :)

Was on the radio today they said possibly ryan reynolds as Han, Zack ephron as Luke and Some stone chick for leia..as far as the rest goes if they keep in line with the lucas approved books that are written post return of the jedi (and there are tons of em that keep to the timeline) Luke does marry mara eventually and has a son they name Ben after Obi-won. And Han and leia eventually have the twins jacen and jaina and then Anakin. i doubt that will be the focus of episode 7-9 but maybe leia will be pregnant by nine, it all depends on where they start the new stuff. if it includes the the skirmishes with the imperial remnant and that sith clone they find, or if it starts after the treaty with the imperials. But from a guy who saw the original star wars released at a drive in theatre as a boy, I am anxious to have some more movies :)

I'm not sure how they would do new actors in the roles of Luke, Han and Leia. I don't think they're gonna go with young actors like that because I think we do know it's going to take place after the events of 6. the age of the three characters will have to reflect that. They could potentially use the same actors, but Mark and Carrie are gonna have to get their buts in shape.