PvP Deception itemizing advice

Jack_Shadowshade

So I recently got the last piece of my WH set ( I went 4 piece stalker set bonus) and I want to start Remoding my gear. I am planning to run as full 2/31/8 deception spec. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some advice (i.e. what stats to bring up to where, what to stack ect.). TBH I dont really know where to start :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Put power/surge enhancements in all your open slots. Put half power/ half crit mods in all their slots. Use the power ear piece and the power/ accuracy implants. Also, splurge on the exotech stims.

You should come out somewhere around:

Melee.

1050-1230 damage

625 bonus damage

34% crit buffed

76.8% surge

97% accuracy

Force.

925 bonus damage

33% crit buffed

76.8% surge

107% accuracy

Dont you loose expertise then..??

You have to spend the Commendations to get the specific WH piece that has the mod/enhancement you're looking for. Rip that out and put it in your piece of gear and voila. Yes it takes quite a while to be completely optimized but it is worth it.

You have to spend the Commendations to get the specific WH piece that has the mod/enhancement you're looking for. Rip that out and put it in your piece of gear and voila. Yes it takes quite a while to be completely optimized but it is worth it.

Way to much work for a casual pvp player like me i guess i will live with the standard items.