BIG "IF" Theory

Sarfux

Alright...stick with me through this. It is basically my imagination but it COULD happen.

All these stars we have in our universe, all these galaxies, millions upon trillions of stars, millions of planets perhaps more. You can't tell me there is no life on anything but Earth. Get real. There is TONS of life, we just haven't found it. When we discover something it is a timemachine. Basically looking back thousands of years or more to what happened in that galaxy, solar system etc.

Now, just imagine allll this stuff that happens in the Star Wars galaxy actually well happened. From the first Jedi Civil War that happened that split the order into dark vs light. To the hyperspace war, to the old republic era and the rule of two for Sith and of course...Revan. Now that there is an established history of that galaxy, someone has to write it..deliver it...and sell it. That would be George Lucas.

What IF, I know far fetched what IF George Lucas IS Revan. We all know Revan is all knowing and very powerful and knew light and dark along with force fold where he could teleport anywhere he wanted if he was in danger and live a VERY long time through the force and kept himself alive. So what if George Lucas (aka Revan) was hunted, deceived, almost killed and on the brink of extinction in THAT galaxy of The Jedi/Sith, civil wars, mandalorians, bounty hunters and needed to get away. Go to a place where he couldn't be uncovered, perhaps millions of miles away into another galaxy harnessing the power of forcefold technology to get to planet earth.

Keep reading this please. Now that he has established his "cover" and nobody at all knows who he is and sees we can't do anything like that he writes a story called "Star Wars" that is "science fiction/fantasy" but it ACTUALLY HAPPENED in his galaxy, all of it already and he is retelling it as a ...warning..to this species on this planet so we do not have the same fate as his galaxy. Which is constant war, dark and light battles along with killing. WHAT IF everything happened and Revan aka George Lucas is telling a true story of something that happened?

How's that for a thinker huh? I may add more in. Just a thought I had. Elaborate

Alright...stick with me through this. It is basically my imagination but it COULD happen.

All these stars we have in our universe, all these galaxies, millions upon trillions of stars, millions of planets perhaps more. You can't tell me there is no life on anything but Earth. Get real. There is TONS of life, we just haven't found it. When we discover something it is a timemachine. Basically looking back thousands of years or more to what happened in that galaxy, solar system etc.

Now, just imagine allll this stuff that happens in the Star Wars galaxy actually well happened. From the first Jedi Civil War that happened that split the order into dark vs light. To the hyperspace war, to the old republic era and the rule of two for Sith and of course...Revan. Now that there is an established history of that galaxy, someone has to write it..deliver it...and sell it. That would be George Lucas.

What IF, I know far fetched what IF George Lucas IS Revan. We all know Revan is all knowing and very powerful and knew light and dark along with force fold where he could teleport anywhere he wanted if he was in danger and live a VERY long time through the force and kept himself alive. So what if George Lucas (aka Revan) was hunted, deceived, almost killed and on the brink of extinction in THAT galaxy of The Jedi/Sith, civil wars, mandalorians, bounty hunters and needed to get away. Go to a place where he couldn't be uncovered, perhaps millions of miles away into another galaxy harnessing the power of forcefold technology to get to planet earth.

Keep reading this please. Now that he has established his "cover" and nobody at all knows who he is and sees we can't do anything like that he writes a story called "Star Wars" that is "science fiction/fantasy" but it ACTUALLY HAPPENED in his galaxy, all of it already and he is retelling it as a ...warning..to this species on this planet so we do not have the same fate as his galaxy. Which is constant war, dark and light battles along with killing. WHAT IF everything happened and Revan aka George Lucas is telling a true story of something that happened?

How's that for a thinker huh? I may add more in. Just a thought I had. Elaborate

If George Lucas was anything he would be Sidious ................................Revan is COOCOO .

If George Lucas was anything he would be Sidious ................................Revan is COOCOO .

You really think so Sidious? Did Sidious know the force powers as well like Revan? If Sidious knew force fold..he COULD be sidious!

You really think so Sidious? Did Sidious know the force powers as well like Revan? If Sidious knew force fold..he COULD be sidious!

Sidious was more skilled in the Force than Revan, being he learned everything Revan had to offer that was left to be learned .

Sidious was on many levels more in the Darkside than any Force User before him , a man of pure evil and the intelligence to put in motion the greatest takeover that 1 man has ever done in the StarWars Universe.

You have to remember that Sidious was one man and caused the Republic to split and go to War with itself . He did that by sheer intelligence and outwitted the entire Universe . He fooled the Republic into loving him as a caring thoughtful leader while all along was a Evil as they get Dictator waiting to takeover .

Revan took over the Universe with a Navy/Army , he did it my Tactics of Brute Force . Those who opossed Revan feared him and those who were his servants followed him because he was a good leader ................some feared him aswell .

Revan by what lore we know mainly used frontal fighting , while he did in story use force abilities he relied mostly on a lightsaber.

We have no idea his level of skill with a lightsaber other than he beat everyone he faced other than the Emperor . Does not mean he was better than most HEROs of StarWars , but he is a HERO of StarWars and thats what counts.

As for intelligence , Revan was a Leader but he had Generals like Malek and the Exile ("Meetra") who were also great leaders and very good fighters .

Sidious did it all pretty much without having to raise a light saber throught out most of his plan.

Sidious is in the Future of Revan and there for learned from every Record left behind , EU CANON.

Sidious was more skilled in the Force than Revan, being he learned everything Revan had to offer that was left to be learned .

Sidious was on many levels more in the Darkside than any Force User before him , a man of pure evil and the intelligence to put in motion the greatest takeover that 1 man has ever done in the StarWars Universe.

You have to remember that Sidious was one man and caused the Republic to split and go to War with itself . He did that by sheer intelligence and outwitted the entire Universe . He fooled the Republic into loving him as a caring thoughtful leader while all along was a Evil as they get Dictator waiting to takeover .

Revan took over the Universe with a Navy/Army , he did it my Tactics of Brute Force . Those who opossed Revan feared him and those who were his servants followed him because he was a good leader ................some feared him aswell .

Revan by what lore we know mainly used frontal fighting , while he did in story use force abilities he relied mostly on a lightsaber.

We have no idea his level of skill with a lightsaber other than he beat everyone he faced other than the Emperor . Does not mean he was better than most HEROs of StarWars , but he is a HERO of StarWars and thats what counts.

As for intelligence , Revan was a Leader but he had Generals like Malek and the Exile ("Meetra") who were also great leaders and very good fighters .

Sidious did it all pretty much without having to raise a light saber throught out most of his plan.

Sidious is in the Future of Revan and there for learned from every Record left behind , EU CANON.

Wow. Very good theory! Perhaps he is Sidious somehow

Because Sidious would donate BILLIONS to charity... :rolleyes:

I was saying Sidious on the level of how smart Lucas is .

Lucas is a saint in my eyes , while I do not think it was Billions but more like Millions ...........doesn't matter if it was just a dollar . To donate money to Charity is good on any level . Not to mention Lucas adopts children , that is beyond selfless .

So thanks for trying to make me look bad and bring in beyond a sense of reality . I repect George Lucas outside of StarWars as anyone should and alot do not .

StarWars is a Idea , Imagination for entertainment . What he has done beyond StarWars is often totally not looked at .

Edited by mefit

Yes, because Lucas is totally Revan.. :rolleyes:

Even so, wouldn't George have made up Revan then? If I recall correctly, wasn't it that ****** writer who made Revan? Drew karpkarperkarpkarpkardashian dude. So yeah, unless George decided to confide his UBUR SECRET MEGA IDENTITY only to this hack, then I'll be damned..

Yes, because Lucas is totally Revan.. :rolleyes:

Even so, wouldn't George have made up Revan then? If I recall correctly, wasn't it that ****** writer who made Revan? Drew karpkarperkarpkarpkardashian dude. So yeah, unless George decided to confide his UBUR SECRET MEGA IDENTITY only to this hack, then I'll be damned..

Just think about it. It's all done secretly. It's the PERFECT cover.