What's your apartment like?

Yiffinator

I found a nice video of a guy's place in NYC, seems like he takes fancy to light sabers. Vuoom Vuoom Vuoom

Why? The longer I watched the more my iq dropped...had to stop less than halfway through before I reached mollusk level intelligence. :(

Edited by LrdRahvin

Why? The longer I watched the more my iq dropped...had to stop less than halfway through before I reached mollusk level intelligence. :(

Hah yeah pretty much this was retarded not interior design but buch of star wars items in junk pile mixed in bith liquer bottles and Lord of the rings swords or something ***

I like how all these shows have the people "just act natural." So, they walk into their apartment and promptly close the door on the cameraman. But really, how rude is that? The camera crew obviously needs in to do the interview. If you were really "acting naturally," you'd do the polite thing and not slam the door in the face of the guy holding sensitive and expensive equipment, am I right?

But then, I am from Canada. Maybe slamming the door in each other's faces is just how Americans invite one another in?

-Macheath.