The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

GTN doesnt work for my first character i made, help?!?

Fachy

So I have 3 characters a marauder(main one I play on), sniper,powertec, and for some reason the GTN doesn't work for the marauder it only allows me to sell items. I've already uninstalled the game and put it back on but the problem continues, and I don't want to delete the character cause I'm best at using this class and don't want to start over. Thoughts/Ideas??

Don't work for SWTOR Support, but as someone who does do customer support for a living, I would say you haven't provided enough information to help you out.

'Doesn't work' in what way? You say you can sell, that would, IMO, mean it's working partially. What are you trying to do (be specific in the steps/actions you take)?

But, otherwise, yeah, in game ticket would probably net you more help than the forums. But I'd still try to include more information than "it's broken, fix it".

• 8 months later...
I've actually had this same problem since day one. First character is a Sorceror. What he means by we can only sell, is that the search function of the GTN does not function, at all. Parameters don;t matter, regardless of how specific or broad they are, the search will never show any results. i have submitted multiple tickets about it as well, and have received nothing

• 2 weeks later...
wasn't my first character, but my first sorcerer, that this is currently happening with. Searches on the GTN have no results, no matter the parameters set for the search. Any suggestions, before making a ticket to customer service?