Buying the Kurtob Alliance Speeder

ComndrStarkiller

I've tried atleast two dozen times to refer to friends so i can get this speeder but everytime i've tried it won't let me. So i thought instead of refering to friends Bioware/Lucasarts should give us the option to buy this speeder with real money (not ingame) almost like a dlc so we can get it without the long waiting waiting period that one gets. Hopefully they might do that if enough people get behind this idea. So what do you people think? do you agree do or do you disagree give me your thoughts.

Um, are your friends actually playing and paying for subscriptions, or are you just sending them referral emails and hoping for the best? There are like a dozen specific things that have to happen to be eligible to get the speeder, you might want to check the FAQ.

"Um, are your friends actually playing and paying for subscriptions, or are you just sending them referral emails and hoping for the best? There are like a dozen specific things that have to happen to be eligible to get the speeder, you might want to check the FAQ."

I can't even send an invite to my friends everytime i try it a message says im not eligeble for it even though i got a monthly subscription going on.

Edited by ComndrStarkiller