Prequel's Anakin

Slowpokeking

It is possible, but Padme was very independent. I don't know. We are speculating here, of course. Padme would have to be told something absolutely mind-blowing in order to be turned.

Padme already failed to convince Anakin in RotS, especially the novel version.

Well Padme did agree dictatorship could be good sometimes like she did as the queen in EP I, so it's entirely possible to let her accept the idea like Count Dooku.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Padme already failed to convince Anakin in RotS, especially the novel version.

Well Padme did agree dictatorship could be good sometimes like she did as the queen in EP I, so it's entirely possible to let her accept the idea like Count Dooku.

It is possible, but she would eventually see the Empire for what it really is and turn against it. Don't know for sure though.

She wouldn't even be a Senator in the Empire because the Emperor dissolved the Senate.

Like I said, this is merely conjecture as we don't know what Padme would do or what Plagueis/Sidious would do.

It is possible, but she would eventually see the Empire for what it really is and turn against it. Don't know for sure though.

She wouldn't even be a Senator in the Empire because the Emperor dissolved the Senate.

Like I said, this is merely conjecture as we don't know what Padme would do or what Plagueis/Sidious would do.

The Empire dissolved the Senate years later. At that time, Anakin could already be turned into a real Sith.

What do you mean by real Sith? Wasn't Vader a real Sith?

Something like Plagueis, Palpatine and Dooku, they were cold and dark but control their emotion well.

No, there is still good in Vader and he still regret to kill Padme.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Something like Plagueis, Palpatine and Dooku, they were cold and dark but control their emotion well.

No, there is still good in Vader and he still regret to kill Padme.

I suppose so, but Vader was technically a Sith.

Anyway. Padme have joined the Empire had she survived, but Padme's sacrifice was necessary. Not for the story, but for Anakin. Padme was that anchor. That person that you care about and would give anything to keep them safe. Her sacrifice was necessary for Anakin to be fully devoted to the Dark Side. We saw this with Malgus when he killed his wife. What followed was him becoming extremely powerful in the Dark Side.